Paint modes

      FOUR PAINTING MODES OF THE RENAISSANCE USING OIL PASTEL

    Art has been with human history for a long time dating back to 2000 B.C with the Sumerians and even as far back as the stone age with primitive cave paintings which still exists to this day even though the present and the time they were painted are as far away as 5000 years. So art is really important in human culture as art can be used to show or express people's feelings and to some extent even record some events albeit they take some liberty in the depictions. 

    Now art can be simple but some people dedicate their entire lives to art and even influence other artists which influence other artists and the cycle continues. Human culture and art is inseparable as we humans by nature want to socialize and express our thoughts and feelings and art is one way that everyone can understand said feelings as people understand it more than just words i'm not saying words are not good at conveying feelings but art is easier to understand and even people who cannot read understand what they show

    Now there are many techniques in art and they vary quite a bit and my blog specifically focuses on renaissance. Excuse my technique as I have not held a oil pastel or crayons for months now and I actually recommend to check other artists as I am not quite good in the field of art.


   
(I cut some of the parts because my hair was literally in front of the camera and I forgot to record some)
    
    


 The four painting modes of the renaissance are sfumato,unione,cangiante, and chiaroscoro which I believe I butchered quite a bit though I at least put effort and in my defense I have not drawn for months and I have just been staring at the computer screen for the last months







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day-off

Pagiging tao o pagiging makatao