Program Music

    "Program music, instrumental music that carries some extramusical meaning, some “program” of literary idea, legend, scenic description, or personal drama. It is contrasted with so-called absolute, or abstract, music, in which artistic interest is supposedly confined to abstract constructions in sound."    

    As you can see in one of the definitions of Program music that it is used to convey meaning and emotion and make you imagine or convery the story.

    This is my performance task Program Music for music subject. Though one of the things that Program Music does is to convery story my performance may not be that good and I may look stiff. And there is not that much story in the video it just me just simply cleaning the house. 



        The video is just a really simple video and it is just me cleaning with dramatic music. If I am to be comepletely honest without the music this would have just been a normal cleaning video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day-off

Pagiging tao o pagiging makatao